'I know people like Trump very well', Kamala Harris started the election campaign
'I know
people like Trump very well', Kamala Harris started the election campaign
US Vice President Kamala Harris has made personal 'I attacks on Donald Trump at the start of her election campaign and has said that she will win the presidential election in November.
According to the news agency AFP, in an address to her supporters at the headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware on Monday, Kamala Harris used very strong words when talking about former President Donald Trump.
Kamala Harris, who won the nomination after President Joe Biden dropped out of the race to become the presidential candidate, expressed her commitment to the victory of the Democrats in the election.
Kamala Harris' nomination as the Democratic Party candidate was promoted by many heavyweights, including former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and supported by a large number of voters with campaign donations.
In her first speech to campaigners since Joe Biden announced his withdrawal from the presidential nomination on Sunday, Kamala Harris criticized Trump, saying she had "taken on all kinds of criminals" in the past.
It should be noted that before becoming the vice president of the United States, Kamala Harris has worked as the chief prosecutor of the state of California.
"The rapists of women, the fraudsters who ripped off consumers, the fraudsters who broke the rules for their own gain, listen when I say I'm like Donald Trump," he said, referring to his own character. I know.'
Kamala Harris smiled and told her supporters, "We're going to win in November." She said that Donald Trump is the first US president to be convicted by a court.
Kamala Harris also promised to focus on the politically explosive issue of abortion.
It should be remembered that Donald Trump supported the decision of the US Supreme Court two years
ago, which banned abortion.

Post a Comment